Sunday, July 21, 2013

10 Minute Trainer Workout Review

A year ago I decided to join a gym with great expectations for a body transformation. I wanted to get in shape for my upcoming wedding. However, between my generally busy life and planning the wedding, I never found the time. I threw away money on a gym membership that I never used. I did try to stay in shape doing things on my own. I jumped rope in our courtyard and jogged. However, on rainy days or when the pollen count was too high. I could not do my workout outside. 


I knew I needed to exercise more and it was depressing me that I did not have a fitness regimen in place. My upcoming wedding was making me anxious and I was feeling disappointed that I was so out of shape. All my life I had been a gymnast but my body looked nothing like one before my wedding. I wanted my athletic, toned body back! I looked into some free exercise programs at my community center but they were mostly dance classes for seniors.
I needed something, but I couldn't motivate myself to exercise with geriatrics. Besides, Zumba type dance classes were not for me because I am completely uncoordinated. I knew right away I need another solution. I searched at local department stores and large bookstores for exercise DVDs. Some of them were way too expensive. They did not even come with a guarantee. What if I didn’t like them? I did not have a lot of time toworkout let alone search for a workout. On top of everything else, the moves in the DVDs looked difficult and I did not have a lot of space in my apartment for the big jumps and intense movements. I needed an exercise regimen that would give me results without taking up a lot of my time. I had no time to waste; the wedding was in six months.

One day I saw an infomercial for Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer Workout. I wasn’t sure at first. Really? Only 10 minutes? That sounded to good. I could do that before work. Is that really all it takes? I wondered. The infomercial seemed legit, but I decided to read some reviews and ask friends. I heard nothing but great things. The price for everything the workout included was really good. I felt reassured nothing that there was a 60 day money back guarantee. The Beach Body company sounded familiar to me. Their other programs had created success stories for some of my coworkers. I could not wait any longer. I ordered the 10 Minute Trainer. It came very quickly.

Pros:
  • The workouts are easy to follow. No tricky moves!
  • It came with six Free gifts
  • Excellent customer service
  • Incredible value at a great price.
  • I looked fantastic for my wedding.
  • Money back guarantee

Cons:
  • Other guys started proposing to me because I looked so good.
  • Choosing which DVD to do each day was difficult because I loved them all.

Along with exercises, the 10 Minute Trainer came with recipes. They were easy and delicious. My fiancé loved them! He was eating better and getting in shape now too. I was a good influence on him. The program came with a nutrition plan and workout cards that I followed very closely all the way until my wedding day. I actually did a 10 minute workout the morning of my wedding! I was in love with working out. It was a great stress reliever, actually.


Never in my life had I enjoyed working out so much. The 10 Minute Trainer was so detailed that I felt like I had my very own trainer but without spending a fortune. Best of all, I could workout any time. My work schedule was crazy so it would have been hard to fit long workouts in. But with a obligation of only 10 minutes, I could always squeeze in the time to workout. The workouts helped relieve some stress of the upcoming wedding. I needed something for me to relax– all that family in one place! 

After doing the 10 Minute Trainer most days a week, I noticed I was much leaner. I also looked and felt stronger. I actually had to get my wedding dress tailored one last time about a week before the wedding. I love the 10 Minute Trainer so much that I even brought it with us on our honeymoon. It was perfect to do in the hotel. It just feels so good to be healthy. The 10 Minute Trainer is sold on the Beachbody website. There are three types of packages that can be purchased. When I was first starting out, I bought the Base kit but now I've moved up to the Complete Workout.


The 10 Minute Trainer is great for a lot of reasons, but one of my favorite things about this exercise program is that the workouts are realistic to follow. I never had to starve or drastically diet and 10 minutes actually meant 10 minutes of exercise. I never felt like I was going to get hurt doing the exercise. Don’t get me wrong, I definitely felt sore! But it was a good sore. I knew I was working hard and it felt good. I saw results quickly and in less time than I ever would have at the gym.


I love 10 Minute Trainer and tell all my friends to try it. After all, I’m a walking advertisement for how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment