Monday, August 5, 2013

Hot Huez Hair Accessories Review

My 13 year old daughter, Molly, baffles me with her ability to stay up with all the latest fashion trends. With all the fashion magazines and clothes she has, I feel as though she’s 13 going on 23! Some days, it takes her longer to get ready in the morning than it takes me. Everything from her clothes to her shoes to her hair has to be perfect and trendy. It makes me smile because I was the same way. It’s like the saying goes, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 


So when Molly told me she wanted Hot Huez, I have to admit, I was really curious. The next day at work, my girlfriends and I went to the website and checked out the newest in hair fashion. Hot Huez is colored chalk that gives hair a playful and funky look while being non-permanent and completely washable. Where has this product been all my life? If I wanted hot pink in my hair when I was 13 I had to permanently color it! This product easily glides on and lasts until it is washed out. No mess, no fuss. Our teenage girls could go out to a pop concert on Saturday night with neon hair strands and go to church the next day without any trace of the funky style.

Pros:
  • Looks great on any hair length
  • Great price
  • No mess, sprays, or dyes.
  • Fast and easy.
  • Perfect for all occasions
  • Comes with four bright colors

Cons:
  • I want to borrow them but my daughter says I’m “not allowed.”
  • My kids think they are Rock Stars.

There are so many occasions to wear Hot Huez. They can be fun for slumber parties and birthday parties or glamorous for school dances and special events. My teenage daughter absolutely loves Hot Huez. I do too, because unlike glitter and paint products, there is virtually no clean up required for this. The product applies easily and quickly. This is also a plus because my daughter spends so much time in the bathroom as it is, anything to make her beauty process quicker gets the thumbs up from me.

My daughter’s whole cheerleading squad uses Hot Huez before all the big games. The girls look so cute with matching colored bangs and ponytails. And, with four hair chalks in a set, there is plenty to share. You really get your money’s worth with this product. The value is incredible because we’ve gotten so much use out of one order! A remarkable thing because my daughter shares with her friends and basically wears at least one shade of Hot Huez every day.


During one particular birthday party, my youngest son joined in the fun. His head of hair became a blank slate for the girls. Next thing I knew, he was walking around the house with spikey green hair. On special occasions I let him go to school that way. What can I say? It’s tough being the coolest mom in the neighborhood.

I love the creativity that sparks in my children because if this product. It is fun, simple, fairly inexpensive, and perhaps best of all, it isn't a video game or a social media site. Of course, pictures of the final outcome are posted, but the kids enjoy an un-plugged activity and I like that.

There aren't a lot of activities that my 13 year old daughter and 8 year old son enjoy doing together, but this seems to be one of them. It has helped bond the two of them and has made their relationship a lot closer.

There are a few hair chalks on the market right now that pale in comparison to Hot Huez. We picked some up at the store thinking they would be just as good as Hot Huez, but unfortunately, I wasted my money. Thechalk barely showed up unless we pressed hard on each strand of hair. Unfortunately, the product breaks if too much pressure is applied. My daughter and I noticed that the color of other chalks on the market are not as brilliant and bright as Hot Huez. You definitely do not get what you pay for with those products. If you use other hair chalks and have dark hair, it is almost impossible to see. Do not be fooled by imitation hair chalks. Hot Huez is the best and only hair chalk available.


I would recommend this product to anyone who loves fashion and style. Your hair becomes your accessory and it’s a unique way to spice up any outfit for any event. My daughter always wants to give Hot Huez as birthday gifts. All of her friends love them and are obsessed with how cool they look. Hot Huez is great for any hairstyle or length. Curly, straight, thin, thick, long, short, light, dark are all hair types that are able to wear this product. Hot Huez looks fantastic on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment