Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ruggies Review


When we moved into our new home I was very excited about the hardwood floors. I have always loved the way area rugs look on hardwood floors and was eager to decorate. When we found the perfect area rugs for the various rooms in the house and put them in place, I was very pleased. However, after about a month, I wasn’t happy. Between the kids, cats, and dog, and my husband with his sports fanatic buddies watching games in our living room, the rugs never stayed in place. 


I’d always start the day with them in one spot and by the end of the day they were practically across the room. I was beginning to think hardwood flooring wasn’t all that I had hoped they would be. But at the same time, I loved the way they looked and I did not want to give them up. So, I searched on the internet for some help. After one search, I found my answer: Ruggies. These rug grippers hold any rug in place without scratching the wood or ruining the rug. I ordered them right away from the website. Plus, with a 30 day money back guarantee, how could I pass it up?

Pros:
  • Buy one get one free. Just $10 plus shipping and handling.
  • Enough for four rugs.
  • Simple! Press onto hard flooring or carpeting to keep area rugs in place.
  • No damage to floors.
  • Easy to remove, wash and remove,
  • Reusable.

Cons:
  • It is still difficult to find that one unique rug that compliments the room perfectly.
  • Washing the carpet is not as easy as washing Ruggies.

I was so pleased with Ruggies that I purchased some for my mother-in-law. She has carpeting in her home but is a fan of area rugs. It is nice that they work so well on carpeting too. Because they are so easy to clean they are reusable. I know my family will get years of use from these perfect grippers.

There are a lot of rug grippers out there. I know this because every time my kids have play dates at our house, the other moms are amazed at how well the rugs stay put. We all have rough and tumble boys under the age of 5, so you can imagine how agitated the rugs can get. The carpet stays secure with Ruggies. Tapes, other rug grippers, and rug pads are weak in comparison. Nothing beats the best.


The other brands are not good enough for large area rugs. They were meant for small bathroom rugs and runners. Most of the other brands do not work on carpeting. They are a waste of money and, unlike Ruggies, do not offer a money back guarantee. There is nothing worse than putting your trust in a product only to find it doesn’t work and there and you can’t get your money back. The choice to purchase Ruggies was easy because there was a money back guarantee promise. You know a company stands by their brand when they make that kind of promise.

I have given them to friends and family on many occasions. Most recently, I gave our neighbor girl a set as a going away present to college. She will be able to have a non-slip carpet in her dorm room at her university. Once her friends notice how secure her carpet is, I have a feeling I’ll be getting a call to send more.

The price of this product for the value is exceptional. This type of quality product and excellent price is hard to find these days and in our economy. So many cheap products come out that are not only expensive but poorly made. Right away, I knew Ruggies was different. You can tell immediately that the product is quality and will have a long lifespan. I know there are a lot of cheap substitutes in stores, so I always order my Ruggies online at the main website so I know I’m getting the real deal.

The stress of keeping my house clean is sometimes overwhelming. But knowing that I can wash my carpets and replace them with ease is comforting. Also, knowing that they will lay flat and wrinkle free is of huge importance to me. A wrinkled rug is unsightly, not to mention dangerous! I now also bring them to our lake house so the kids can wipe their sandy feet on a secure rug before entering the house. Before, I would walk out and the rug would be bunched up somewhere near the front door but no where flat or secure.

I highly recommend this product to everyone who wants to make their house or apartment rugs slip-free. On hardwood flooring or carpeting the rugs stay firm and secure and keep the place looking clean and orderly. I will never use another product even if it seems similar, because this one is truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment