Sunday, August 11, 2013

Table Mate Review

The Table Mate is one of the most used pieces of furniture in our house. I originally got it as a tray to eat off of while watching television. My husband and I both have our own tray and often enjoy casual dinners in the living room. We sit and watch our programs as we eat dinner. The table adjusts comfortably to my husband’s La Z Boy chair, and I am happy in my chair.

Click Here for Table Mate's Limited Time Best Deal

When I was placing the order, I was not expecting to get two tables, but when I ordered the first one for $29.95 a second one was offered to me for free. Of course I couldn’t pass it up. Now I can not imagine life without it. It has six different heights and three different angles so it is easily adjustable to always fit our needs. And it has a weight capacity of a whopping 50 pounds.

Pros: 

  • Adjusts to six different heights. 
  • Adjusts to three different angles. 
  • Lifetime guarantee 
  • Folds flat for storage 
  • Portable Has a cup holder


Cons: 

  • When I go to other people’s houses in the neighborhood, I find myself getting frustrated at regular tables because none of them adjust to my needs like the Table Mate. 
  • I will never get the opportunity to see how flat the table folds for storage because I never want to put my Table Mate away. 
  • My husband has a newfound love for model airplanes and works on them on the Table Mate. He is able to adjust the table in a perfect way for his craft. This is a problem because he needs to fix real things around the house.

One day after I picked up my grandson from tennis practice, he tossed his school book bag on the Table Mate. He was rough, as ten year old boys are, and I was nervous. Not only did his back pack have his very heavy school books in it, but it also had his laptop computer. But the table stayed sturdy and has held up for even heavier things since then. I use the table every day so I’m grateful it has a life time guarantee. I can’t imagine my life without the Table Mate.

As a senior citizen, I have found that things are much easier to do when they are at the perfect height. The Table Mate enables me to do such things in a way that a regular table could never do. My eye sight is not very good without my glasses but the Table Mate is easy to adjust without any problems. I do not even need to look at it when I’m doing the adjusting.


I enjoy using the Table Mate for my sewing and crochet crafts. I am able to set up the pieces on the tray table while sitting comfortably on the couch. I do not have to strain my body in any way to work on my crafts. I use the cup holder to hold a cup, but not for a drink. I place my scissors, pins, pencils, crochet hooks in the cup in the cup holder. Everything I need is comfortably at my finger tips.

When the grand kids come over we enjoy doing puzzles and playing card games on the Table Mate. It is the perfect size and adjusts to even our youngest granddaughter, who is three years old. The angle is also perfect for the kids to read. The tray holds the book and they are all able to share looking at the book during story time. The kids bring their laptop computers over and are always using the Table Mate for their work. There is enough room for them to write in a notebook or on a piece of paper, while the laptop is on the Table Mate too. The surface is spacious but not too large.

Over the holidays I was grateful to have the Table Mate because we used the tray as another place for food. I was able to put the mashed potatoes, corn, salad, and dinner rolls on the tray which gave us extra room on the main table. I even draped a small table cloth over it to dress it up a bit. My guests wondered where I got such an ideal table that fit our holiday needs so perfectly.


I use my Table Mate in the summer time to bring snacks and drinks out to the grandchildren playing in the yard. The Table Mate is so portable that I can take it pretty much anywhere. And, it is light enough so I can pick it up myself. I do not need any help carrying it. That says a lot because I usually can barely carry my bags of groceries without help. I also use it in the summer during our annual garage sale. I use it as a desk for the money drawer and tags. It truly is the perfect table.

I highly recommend the Table Mate to anyone for a variety of reasons. It is the most versatile table anyone could have in their home or office. With the buy one get one free offer, it is truly a great value. Even if you do not think you need two tables, you will quickly discover that you will find a hundred uses for it. We have four Table Mates in our house and find endless uses for them on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment