Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rabbit TV Review

Being a college student is getting expensive and my part-time retail job does not go very far. I feel like after food and rent there is not much left over. My parents help with the big stuff, but anything “fun” they tell me I have to pay for on my own. My roommates and I have internet access but we opted out of the cable service to save on the bills we share. Of course I was the one who really wanted cable but they said if it was going to be in the apartment, I had to pay for it myself. Unfortunately, coveringthe cost of cable would take a whole week’s paycheck. Not having a cable was a shock for me. It was the first time since leaving home, I found myself in this situation. I felt like I was in my own reality show! How was I going to Keep up with Kardashians every week? 


Forget trying to figure out who got kicked off Survivor. I attempted to look for deals and student rate packages. No matter what cable carrier I looked into, there was nothing in a price range that I could afford. Asking my parents to pay for cable was out of the question. They always thought I could be studying more anyway. Once while doing a research paper I saw an advertisement online for Rabbit TV. I was intrigued by the idea of watching 5000 TV stations from my computer. All I needed was internet access. For so long, I was complaining about the fact that that was the only thing we had in our apartment. Now, it was all I needed. 

Pros:
  • Plugs into any computer (Mac or PC)
  • Accessible anywhere in the US and Canada all you need is internet access
  • Fights boredom and dealing with limited programming from regular cable carriers
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Cons:
  • All my friends always want to come over to watch TV and eat our food.

With internet access, and the Rabbit TV usb stick, I could watch all my favorite cable stations. I could even listen to over 1000 Radio Stations. This was fantastic too because buying mp3 tunes was getting expensive. I went to the website and purchased the product. For just $6.99 I was able to purchase a second one which I planned to let my roommates use. I felt bad that I was going to be the only one up on our favorite TV shows.

Rabbit TV saved the day one time when I was stuck in a Chicago airport because of snow storms back home in Boston. My flight had a 5 hour delay. I just popped in Rabbit TV and the time flew by. I watched some stand-up comedians on Comedy Central and all my grumpiness from the day disappeared. For a second I forgot that I was in the airport and not at home watching TV! I started watching a movie on Lifetime and before I knew it, my flight was boarding. Rabbit TV is a lifesaver.


I have even used Rabbit TV in hotel rooms too. Accessing premium channels at hotels can be expensive if they are not already included with the room. And, some hotels just don’t carry a very big variety of channels. Lucky for me I have Rabbit TV and watch Bravo, Discovery, Fox, Cartoon Network, and the Travel channel until I fall asleep. It’s fantastic and I never miss my favorite shows.

With over 5,000 TV stations and 1,000 Radio stations I am no longer a victim of boring programming. When my friends with cable say “there is nothing on” I just smile at them. There is always something on Rabbit TV. I’ve even started watching some channels I never knew about. I’m even started enjoying some educational channels. I am saving so much money on movies too. I am able to watch movies on a variety of channels on a regular basis. Rabbit TV is so cool. I wish I had discovered it much sooner.

I’ve read some reviews complaining that Rabbit TV does not give the viewer any more access to shows already on the internet. Sure, anyone can watch repeats of Family Guy and Seinfeld on the internet. I think there’s a free website for that. But, personally, I have seen every episode of both of those shows at least once. I don’t need to access my favorite episodes besides, I actually own most of them on DVD anyway. I want access to all sorts of TV stations at any time. The reviewers are wrong because the regular internet does not give you such access. You have to have Rabbit TV. To have the freedom of all programming available, Rabbit TV is the only solution.


My roommates are thrilled that I discovered Rabbit TV. It was a great solution to what could have been a huge expense for us. When our friends come over, they do not even realize we have Rabbit TV. We have our computer hooked up to our HDTV so our shows come up on the TV screen. When we told our friends what they were watching, they couldn’t believe it. I showed them and recommended they get it too. The buy one get one for $6.99 is irresistible. I’ve recommended this product to so many of my college friends. It’s a great way to save money but have all your favorite shows too.

No comments:

Post a Comment