Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tag Away Review

For most of my adult life I have had unsightly skin tags. They made me very self conscious. While everyone was out at pool parties and barbeques in the summer time, I felt ugly and stayed at home. I never wore sleeveless shirts or anything revealing because I was so aware of the skin tags all over my upper chest, neck, and underarms. I had tried a number of elixirs and medications prescribed to me by my dermatologist but they did not work completely. Some of the medications were painful to use on my sensitive skin. No matter what I tried, there were still traces of the skin tags and the trips to the dermatologists office were getting expensive. I desperately needed a solution that was not tedious, time consuming, or out of my way.

The painful rubbing under and around my arms was almost more than I could take until I saw a commercial for Tag Away. I felt I had tried everything, but I was willing to try something new if it meant that I would finally find something that worked. I knew there had to be an answer and I did not have to live with these disgusting skin tags for the rest of life. My mother, aunt, and grandmother all had skin tags, and I was not about to carry on the legacy.

Click Here for Tag Away's Limited Time Best Deal

The Tag Away commercial showed real life examples of people who had used the product and had fantastic results. I was intrigued. I also liked the fact that the product was all natural and the ingredients did not contain harsh chemicals. I had already put up with so much pain from this condition I was not interested in putting myself through any more pain. The fact that the product was all natural and they even mentioned that it was painless in the commercial, made me call the number and place my order.

Pros:
  • The product was $29.95 with a buy one get one free offer
  • Free Shipping
  • No scarring
  • Painless
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Perfect for all skin types
  • Works in as little as 3-8 weeks
Cons:
  • This product can not be used while pregnant. I wanted to give a sample to my neighbor who also had skin tags, but she was 8 months pregnant. The label warned not to use the product while pregnant. 
  • There is an expiration date. Like most medications, this product has an expiration date. It is something to be aware of since the bottles are large and will take awhile to go through.
The website is very easy to order from without speaking to a representative. I ordered Tag Away as a gift for someone and purchased them online. When I first tried the product I ordered it over the phone because I had a few questions for customer service. They were extremely helpful and patient with me while I asked questions. My guess is they get a handful of the same questions every day, but they made me feel comfortable and supported. It was almost like talking to a pharmacist.

I have very sensitive skin and love the fact that Tag Away is all natural and gentle. There are no chemicals in the product and that makes me feel good about putting it on my body. I noticed the skin tags drying up and falling off after about three and a half weeks. They simply dry and fall off. It is painless.

Ever since buying Tag Away I feel so much more comfortable about myself. I wouldn’t even wear a swimming suit because I was always so paranoid about people seeing the skin tags. Feeling self conscious and having low self esteem over the skin condition limited the things I was able to do. I’m in my forties now, but I started getting skin tags in my twenties. Had I known about Tag Away sooner, I could have gotten out and lived my life fully. Ever since getting Tag Away and having such great results, I feel more comfortable in my clothes. I wear more revealing clothing and enjoy my body. My intimate relationship with my husband has become enhanced and our overall marriage has improved tremendously.

It is amazing how such a small thing (or things) can rule the way you think about yourself. I am so grateful for Tag Away for not only healing my unsightly skin tags, but for also giving me my self esteem back. I feel confident and sexy now. The buy one get one offer is fantastic especially since the results are priceless. I feel so much better and enjoy looking at myself in the mirror now.

I highly recommend Tag Away to anyone who is looking for a real solution to their skin tag problems. The all natural solution of Tag Away is painless and leaves absolutely no scarring. The tags dry and fall off. It is as simple as that. No annoying trips to the dermatologist office. No more using pointless skin creams that do very little and leave my skin irritated.


I am overwhelmed with gratitude for Tag Away. It has changed my life in ways I didn't even expect. This product is the real deal and I would recommend it to anyone because it is perfect for all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment